Album does not play in order, shuffle is not on?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 16, 2007
I had been listening to my music on my iPhone with no problem. But now when I listen to an "album" the music does not play in order. It is not in the "shuffle" mode where it plays all of the music in my library randomly.

So... what other settings are there? I really like to listen to the tracks in order.

Please help!

:eek:

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I had been listening to my music on my iPhone with no problem. But now when I listen to an "album" the music does not play in order. It is not in the "shuffle" mode where it plays all of the music in my library randomly.

So... what other settings are there? I really like to listen to the tracks in order.

Please help!

:eek:
Right click some of the songs on the album in question in iTunes. Select get info and make sure they have track numbers. Without track numbers the iPhone does not know the album order.

Sep 16, 2007
Right click some of the songs on the album in question in iTunes. Select get info and make sure they have track numbers. Without track numbers the iPhone does not know the album order.
Thanks for the reply.

They do have track #'s. And they are songs that used to play on my iPhone in order! Go figure!