Album not showing under artists name.

Discussion in 'iPod Touch' started by jkingrph, Aug 31, 2014.

1. jkingrph

jkingrph New Member

I have one cd that I have downloaded to iTunes and when I sync to my iPod touch, it does not show under the artists listing. I have deleted and reinstalled the album and now it ,iTunes is splitting the album showing it with only two songs, then as another album with the remaining songs, both albums having the same name and artwork.

Get info shows album title, artist, song names, and genre for each song, all the same.

I would appreciate any help in getting this to download as one complete album and to show under the artist listing in my iPod.

2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I don't have a clue on this one. Hopefully someone will come along with a solution. Good luck!

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Under Get Info iTunes, change the artist's name to something random and then sync the phone. Then manually enter the correct artist's name and sync again.

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I don't have any answers, either. ;)

5. jkingrph

jkingrph New Member

Europa

Thank you for that trick. It worked and was very simple and quick. I simply went to get info, changed artists first name for both album listings and they were immediately combined, then changed artist name back and synced. It all took less than 5 minutes compared to the hours I played with it yesterday.

Again, thank you.

Jeff