Alerts not showing up fie texts

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by shellzie, Oct 1, 2013.

1. shellzie

shellzie New Member

Am I the only one having this problem... My lock screen won't show the alerts for my text mesgs. It's a bummer I have the alerts and banners checked, did a reset and restart any suggestions?

Sent using iCafe app

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Are you using the standard Messages app or a different one?

3. shellzie

shellzie New Member

Omg I'm a goofball and will never admit what I did! Let's just say the problem is fixed

Sent using iCafe app

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I am definitely glad that it is fixed.

If you would like to let us know what it was, that may help others in the future. If not, I totally understand. We all make silly mistakes. :)

By the way, welcome to the forum. We are here to help you with any questions or issues you may have in the future. (y)

5. shellzie

shellzie New Member

Thales to be here! I love this forum it's helped me out in the past. I was driving myself crazy trying to figure it out and over looked the fact that the show on lock screen was active... Must of turned off when I did did this recent update. All day I was super frustrated and my bf took a look at it and BAM fixed in a second! :)

Sent using iCafe app

6. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I promise you that many people make that same mistake or other small mistakes like that. Sometimes when we update, we have to fix a few settings again. I have forgotten to click something and it took a while for me to figure the mistake out.

Sent using iCafe app