All-in-1 Topic

Hmind

Jul 17, 2007
Hey guys,

I was wondering if maybe we can have just one thread where we put all the putfile commands/ file locations for all the mods currently reported on the forums. This will make it easier for new modders to find the file locations they need to replace/edit to mod their phone to their liking.
Maybe we should have a format like this:

Name: Ringtones
Type:M4A
File name: song name (for carrier logo you would put the required filname and such like CARRIER_ATT_LOGO.png or whichever it is.)

So anyway just a suggestion to keep everything organized. So go ahead and post your mods :)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm all for creating the Official Mod Thread. I'd ask some of the heavyweights to weigh in on the format of the thread. Please use existing Official Threads as a template for the Official Mod thread. The main thread includes the overarching discussion and tools. It should also link to individual "official" topics. For example, Jailbreak should be included in the main all encompassing thread and then have it's own discussion.

Discuss the format and contents here....and then let's set it up.

As a reference, here's the DVD to iPhone "main thread".

-Chris

Last edited:

Hmind

Jul 17, 2007
Ya I wasn't really expecting we would use this thread for this purpose, I was just getting the idea out there :)