All my apps disappeared!

Wes61991

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Tennessee
So I installed the latest iTunes and downloaded a few apps. After browsing through all the apps I exited iTunes and shut down my computer. Well I came back later and opened iTunes to see all my apps gone. The "Applications" tab in the menu is gone as well. Now when I download an app it doesn't show up anywhere!

Anyone else have this problem?

Wes61991

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Tennessee
Oh dang I feel dumb. I went into preferences and had to turn on "show applications." haha!

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
So you can dowload apps without docking an iPhone?
You can download all the apps you want now, just need iTunes 7.7. If you want to install them immediately, you'll need to download software 2.0 via direct download, which you can find on here all over the place. Otherwise, browse the App Store, find what you like, and you can wait until tomorrow when 2.0 officially is released.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
You can download all the apps you want now, just need iTunes 7.7. If you want to install them immediately, you'll need to download software 2.0 via direct download, which you can find on here all over the place. Otherwise, browse the App Store, find what you like, and you can wait until tomorrow when 2.0 officially is released.
Cool! I'm going to download everything I want NOW so I can just install them tomorrow! :laugh2: