All my apps keep crashing!

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Well I'm tired of my apps crashing, I have aim app, shazam app, boxoffice app, and pandora and they all worked fine when I first downloaded them and I liked it.
However once I sync my iPhone 3g to my dell laptop I always get some message from iTunes telling me that the computer isn't authorized to use them even tho I'm logged into the iTunes store.
After the sync I disconnect the cord and the apps crash when i try to start them bringing me back to the home screen. I've even tried restarting the phone to no avail. I am aware that the aim app crashes but the other apps shouldn't be doing this.

Can someone help me?

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
Go to your iTunes on your PC and select the application section on the left panel. Double click on one of your apps that is listed and a pop up should show up to enter your Apple ID. Do that then sync. All should be good.

jester310

Aug 9, 2007
I didn't do anything to it but after a day they started working like nothing the first day I downloaded them they worked fine then they all started crashing then a day after try were crashing they all started to work again and I didn't do anything to them didn't sync them nothing so idk I would say just wait it out and tey should start working again

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
I did a full restore and backup i was nervous b/c this was my first restore ever. The part that scared the hell outa me when when the phone went into emergency mode. I thought to myself oh god... what have i done. Then it synced and restored. The screen is brighter (i guess the restore gets rid of the yellow screen everyone complains about, i don't see what the fuss was about...just ppl being too picky i guess) the phone dosent lag anymore when im trying to search contacts, and the apps don't crash anymore.

I decided not to put AIM back on the phone, since that app is utter garbage, it needs to get an update. I put Pandora, Shazam, phonesaber, and boxoffice back on the phone, and they all work fine. Only time will tell, b/c i have a feeling they'll work now, then later on tomorrow they'll start messing about.