All my downloaded apps not working!

mashnost

Aug 20, 2008
Anyone else having this issue? All the apps that came with the phone work perfectly but anything that I downloaded starts up and then just goes back to the homescreen. I've synced the phone and turned it off/on several times but it still doesn't work. What happens with a restore?

seamustry

Aug 12, 2008
i remember seeing this problem on chris pirillo's website...

you can find it at chris.pirillo.com

watch him rant about his apps...it's hilarious (although it's not funny if you paid a lot for your apps)

Hockey Puck

Bronze
Jan 22, 2008
PHOENIX ARIZONA
Applications not working

Anyone else having this issue? All the apps that came with the phone work perfectly but anything that I downloaded starts up and then just goes back to the homescreen. I've synced the phone and turned it off/on several times but it still doesn't work. What happens with a restore?
I had the same problem. What I did, using my iPhone was to redownload one of the applications (its free if you already downloaded it once). What happened was about 1/2 of my 10 applications started working again. The other five I redownloaded. Let me know if it works for you. Also, if you have applications that freeze up, try redownloading them also.

I also suggest that you go into Apple iTunes and and click on the "free download(song) of the day". You may get a window pop up asking you to accept the user agreement. If you do of course hit yes. This will also work if you try downloading custom ringtones, and they don't show up in your library under "ringtones"