All sprint customers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
They're anticipating problems with activation? Makes sense. Mine (AT&T) wouldn't activate last year so I had to take it in to an AT&T store for activation.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Only two ways to program a sprint phone. Manually. By entering the master service lock code or hands free. Only way to trigger hands free is erase all settings in the device then it will be triggered for hands free activation.

An iPhone can't be manually programmed. Has to be hands free.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Update for all sprint customers
We are unable to activate iPhones. Only can be done in store lol
Classic I know
Also when you do change over to the iPhone 5 we are hearing tht contacts won't sync over

Hillbilly

Bronze
Feb 9, 2011
Update for all sprint customers
We are unable to activate iPhones. Only can be done in store lol
Classic I know
Also when you do change over to the iPhone 5 we are hearing tht contacts won't sync over
If a Sprint user has synced with iTunes or iCloud, why wouldn't contacts sync to iPhone 5?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
If a Sprint user has synced with iTunes or iCloud, why wouldn't contacts sync to iPhone 5?
Hard wire from iTunes we are hearing works. From the cloud for some reason won't work.
It doesn't make sense but that's what is happening.
Granted we don't know about all users just the ones we hear from. Which has been a lot

Hillbilly

Bronze
Feb 9, 2011
Hard wire from iTunes we are hearing works. From the cloud for some reason won't work.
It doesn't make sense but that's what is happening.
Granted we don't know about all users just the ones we hear from. Which has been a lot
I guess their unlimited data is limited.

My center can now do activations. Every other center can't yet. When you call in ask If the center is in Washington or not
I went through HELL activating mine. First girl switched all 3 of my lines around.. my 4s had my girls number her 4s had my number and the 5 had the new line. Called back after that and another girl had me all fixed up (minus having to restore all 3 phones) in about 25 minutes..