Almost done and now i'm stuck

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I'm using John's jailbreak.

I went to sources and inputed hackthatiPhone.com/1.xml and the sources came up under uncategorized...i'm assuming thats the hack that iPhone tools that it talks about in step 10? Its titled, "untitled".

Lets say that is correct, which i think it is, i went on to stop 11, but the folder, the "hack that iPhone tools folder" isn't in my install area...

what should i do?

Last edited by a moderator:

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
i'm embarrassed...i figured it out. I put in the source hackthatiPhone instead of hackthatphone. sorry

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
i'm back...now i'm trying to add the sleepers.net/iPhonerepo to the source list and everytime i try to add it, it does its loading on the bottom of the screen when i press ok with the link inputed...nothing adds to the source panel. Not even when i press done and refresh...

help please, at this rate i won't have a phone for tomorrow

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
lol i was in the smae spot u are..and now im updating to 1.1.3jb...the sleepers source is already there its the big boss...but u will need to add the bigboss experimental (sp?) source under the source file in installer and u will find the 1.13 ---> 1.02 downgrader

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
thanks a lot fsas...i was starting to figure that out because whenever i added the source, the big boss would keep coming up. I'm onto the terminal part now. I looked ahead at the steps for after the downgrade..and i'm confused so i hope you stay up a bit longer. I'm almost done downgrading

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
fsas after doing the stuff with terminal, you just send it into dfu mode and when it pops open the recovery message in iTunes, you do the option click and find 1.1.1 like in the beginning? its not overwriting everything you did?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
fsas i pmed you rather then having a discussion on the forum