Alright, I am SO SICK of Apple...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I am so sick of Apple doing cool things and making me spend more money. Who else is spending way too much time and money in the new iTunes store on their iPhone? I can't stop surfing the store now... I think I've purchased at least 20 new songs since the patch. I just thank the Apple Gods they didn't give me the ability to surf the video store too otherwise I would be in all sorts of trouble.

That, and that darn cool new iPod Touch I just had to buy for the wife... She's addicted now too. Come Christmas I'm sure she'll want an iPhone too.

Darn you Apple, I'm absolutely disgusted with your predatory businesss practices of coming out with cool toys we techno geeks just can't avoid buying.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I am so sick of Apple doing cool things and making me spend more money. Who else is spending way too much time and money in the new iTunes store on their iPhone? I can't stop surfing the store now... I think I've purchased at least 20 new songs since the patch. I just thank the Apple Gods they didn't give me the ability to surf the video store too otherwise I would be in all sorts of trouble.

That, and that darn cool new iPod Touch I just had to buy for the wife... She's addicted now too. Come Christmas I'm sure she'll want an iPhone too.

Darn you Apple, I'm absolutely disgusted with your predatory businesss practices of coming out with cool toys we techno geeks just can't avoid buying.
LMAO! :laugh2: ;) :cool: too funny.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Hmmm. I have to agree with you on this tharmsen. I have downloaded around 9 songs since the new update. As soon as I unlock the iPhone, my eyes are all on the iTunes store and I get a feeling where in the iTunes is telling me "Touch me, Touch me, please touch me" :p. Guess I'm gonna go bankrupt in a few days.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
Sheesh! I just spent $87 in the WiFi iTunes store since the update on Thursday! It is so user friendly. I should seriously consider asking Apple to put a spending limit on their site for my debit card! :p

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Sheesh! I just spent $87 in the WiFi iTunes store since the update on Thursday! It is so user friendly. I should seriously consider asking Apple to put a spending limit on their site for my debit card! :p
Perhaps we can sue Apple for making iTunes too accessible thereby putting our children's college funds and futures at risk.

listenclose

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
It's just too bad Apple didn't create an avenue for us modders to be able to enjoy the store so we will have to create one.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I agree. I can't help but buy great Apple stuff. Last year, it was a MacPro, a MacBook Pro and a 30-inch screen. I was forced to buy them because they were so fast and attractive. It's so unfair. I had to dip into my investments to pay for my kids' schools. All because of Apple.
Then, there was the iPhone. And the wifi store. I downloaded so much stuff in 24 hours. My oldest son is looking at the new iMacs with his tongue permanently hanging out, I know Christmas is going to make us poorer still.
Shame on you, Apple, do you know how much extra work I'll have to do to pay for that stuff?
Let's sue.

I wanna be first in line to sue!

I spent about $25 in about an hour buying some songs. It's just so damn fun using that music store icon and being able to hear the songs before I buy them! And.....YES! I get all the artwork right then and there. No searching around for it, no having to change metadata because the person who ripped the CD was lazy and didn't enter half the stuff.

Ok don't bother me now, I'm downloading.