Alright time to set this baby free

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
QuickPwn on 3G Does Not Unlock.

Hey I just read some more stuff about QuickPwn. . .
-Is it true that it really doesn't "unlock" the iPhone? Because some Tmobile users who used QuickPwn to unlock said their iPhone still wouldn't accept the t-mo sim?
If you are talking about using QuickPwn for the iPhone 3G, then no, it doesn't "unlock" it--it never claimed to. All it does is Jailbreak it.

I don't know of any tool that will unlock the 3G.

-Is it true that it really doesn't "unlock" the iPhone? Because some Tmobile users who used QuickPwn to unlock said their iPhone still wouldn't accept the t-mo sim?
ill have to check it tomorrow with a tmobile sim... so far its working on an old cingular sim

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami

You are correct, there is NO WAY to unlock a 3G iPhone. Only the v1's can be unlocked.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Lawl... then yeah you can unlock a v1 ez stylez.

Btw free...i downloaded Stack. It sucks, or i just dunno how to use it.

Lawl... then yeah you can unlock a v1 ez stylez.

Btw free...i downloaded Stack. It sucks, or i just dunno how to use it.
well i liked it for a minute and then i got bored of it because i like seeing my icons on the homescreen... it is very useful though.... because i put in all the applications that i use everyday and everytime i needed one of them i could just choose it out of stack... it's just not my thing