Alternative program to customize needed to hide icons

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Well i got my iPhone replaced and it came with 1.1.4 otb. i used ziPhone to jb it. I hate having all the icons on my desktop thing, i used to use categories and customize, but when i try to download customize it says i need 1.1.(123). It seems like it is not compatible with 1.1.4. How can i hide the icons, is there an alternative program?
Thanks!:laugh2:

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
get the 1.1.4 patch first. There are tons of threads about trying to fix customize on the forum. You should try giving it a serch. Unfortunately its really hit or miss, mostly because they are dezineing a customize 2.0 right now and its really close to being ready so u could just wait for that or get a beta virsion from someone on here. Either way, good luck!

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Well i got my iPhone replaced and it came with 1.1.4 otb. i used ziPhone to jb it. I hate having all the icons on my desktop thing, i used to use categories and customize, but when i try to download customize it says i need 1.1.(123). It seems like it is not compatible with 1.1.4. How can i hide the icons, is there an alternative program?
Thanks!:laugh2:
Go here; http://iappcat.com/apps/info/app/5404

I installed this on my 1.1.4, and it works great. ;)

Good luck