Alternative way to put ringtones on iPhone without buying from iTunes or modding?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kamil234

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
is there any way to put ringtones on the iPhone without purchasing them from iTunes or using mananza or winSCP i don't feel like remodding my phone every update and i just want to put some ringtones on there...

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
is there any way to put ringtones on the iPhone without purchasing them from iTunes or using mananza or winSCP i don't feel like remodding my phone every update and i just want to put some ringtones on there...
Buy the iPhone ringtonemaker and use that..it costs 10. if you are on mac use that Ifuntastic program. I guess you could use Ibrickr for Windows, it jailbreaks your phone and allows you to add ringtones easily.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
iBrickr....google it. Works great. It technicially mods your iPhone but does it so smoothly and quickly that you don't even need to think about it.