Am I better off going naked?

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
All of this talk of cases scratching up phones has gotten me really worried. I am seriously considering just going naked. I did this with my v1 iPhone and it worked out pretty good. I'd love to protect my iPhone 3G, but not if it means having to get scratches all over that beautiful white back. Anyone else goin' naked?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
All of this talk of cases scratching up phones has gotten me really worried. I am seriously considering just going naked. I did this with my v1 iPhone and it worked out pretty good. I'd love to protect my iPhone 3G, but not if it means having to get scratches all over that beautiful white back. Anyone else goin' naked?
The best thing to do, IMO, is get an invisibleshield. Can't tell its on the phone, and protects it from scratches.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Even if you do get a case, you'll need to take it out every once in a while and clean it. Otherwise, naked is fine.

The Invisible Shield is good but if you're like me and super anal, I'd have a pro apply it. There's no Invis Shield kiosks where I live.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
before deciding if you should go naked I must ask if you are male or female.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
before deciding if you should go naked I must ask if you are male or female.
naughty, naughty!:eek:

But seriously...
jk. Make sure you have protection. Don't want any illegitimate iPhone babies running around.