Am I missing something....check your phone speakers.

kingsario

Jun 17, 2010
I just stumble upon this, maybe it's me. I was listening to some music and noticed sound only coming out of the right side speaker on my iPhone 4. It that right? I tested ringers and speaker phone and it's the same thing. Left side no workie and right side works. Left me know if that is the way it is or my phone is fucsord. I tested it by placing my thumb over each side of the speakers. Got me.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

JoshiPhone4

Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
I just stumble upon this, maybe it's me. I was listening to some music and noticed sound only coming out of the right side speaker on my iPhone 4. It that right? I tested ringers and speaker phone and it's the same thing. Left side no workie and right side works. Left me know if that is the way it is or my phone is fucsord. I tested it by placing my thumb over each side of the speakers. Got me.

I don't know if this is your first iPhone or not but it used to be left side speaker right side mic. Now they have changed it to left side mic right side speaker.

Don't worry your phone is fine :)

kingsario

Jun 17, 2010
The keyboard when it's on it's side is great. If your trying to type with the phone in the normal position..... Then I miss the BB. Over all this phone has more capabilities and is fun to have. I have had 3 Blackberry's and just got bored. I constantly changed OS on it to speed things up. This phone needs none of that lol. I see people have jailbreak 3GS, that would have been cool to try. Over all I love using this phone.

JoshiPhone4

Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
The keyboard when it's on it's side is great. If your trying to type with the phone in the normal position..... Then I miss the BB. Over all this phone has more capabilities and is fun to have. I have had 3 Blackberry's and just got bored. I constantly changed OS on it to speed things up. This phone needs none of that lol. I see people have jailbreak 3GS, that would have been cool to try. Over all I love using this phone.

Honestly I've had the 3GS and I jailbroke but having the 4th with the new OS is better in my opinion

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas

Who would that be in your avatar pic?

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
LoL...we were all thinking it but kenneth mans up and asks, HaHa!
Let's be honest. It's the only reason he/she didn't get smart ass remarks for making this thread. I was hoping I could zoom in on the pic but can't :(