am i popular in EIC?

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
hahah simply put.. do u recognize my user name/avatar etc. iv been a member since November but only have 200 something posts haha

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
chicken and waffles is good, but rabbit and pancakes... now that sounds scrumptious.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hey even the most popular poster on this site only has 298 posts
so you don't need many posts to be "popular"

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
hello sir,
i take no offense to what you stated
i am here soley for my love of the iPhone
and i admire our bond (that we both have iPhone's)
i hope you have a beautiful day and i appreciate your input
Good Day ;)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Let's keep this thread civil or it gets shutdown. Asterisks mean only one thing -- the filters got to your post before I did.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Hi Chris. Had a Blue Point lately?

pancakes, i recognize you by name, sure. no question. mind you, i don't have that A-List pull, so i'm not sure how much it'll mean coming from me. :cool:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It always amuses me that people care. I mean, sure we all want to be popular, but it's an iPhone site... no one's running for Prom Queen here.

I'll leave that obvious joke opportunity wide open for whoever wants it...

For what it's worth, I recognize you and your posting style from both here and iRovr. The avatar helps with the sticking power.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
WTF are you guys still doing up?

only crazies are up this late.

H

Hayesimus

It always amuses me that people care. I mean, sure we all want to be popular, but it's an iPhone site... no one's running for Prom Queen here.

I'll leave that obvious joke opportunity wide open for whoever wants it...

For what it's worth, I recognize you and your posting style from both here and iRovr. The avatar helps with the sticking power.

wow, i missed this thread. and its been several hours and still STILL no one mentioned me in referrence to the prom queen... some's not on their A game... :p

H

Hayesimus

oh yeah, and I recognize you pancakes. Love the user name and avatar. I've commented on them before i believe in the What does your username/avatar mean...

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
He likes pancakes. The avatar is a pic that someone else posted and he borrowed it after someone said it would be funny.

How do I know this? I need something else to do.

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
hahahahaha nahh i didn't mean it like prom queen omg look at me im full of myself popular...
ya see im apart of a lot of forums (mostly paintball) and while this one i spend a lot of time on i don't really post as much as i read.(i got a lot of my iPhone guruness from here) just wanted to see what sort of impact i had on this forum. only posting about 200 something times
i think its crazy seeing some ppl with 2,000 post and only being active 2 or three months before me..eh. maybe i should start being more active. just wonderd how active i am in the eyes of others ya know... *actauly* this question came from a game i thought of for forums called. "do u recognize the person above u" but i realized everyone recognizez everyone i think