Am I the only one using the Incase power slider?

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I purchased this case last year for 100 bucks, it works well (from my usage i could fairly say that the case doubles the battery life, it does make the phone a little bulkier actually a lot)

I was just wondering does anyone else use this case?

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
i honestly cant believe that you actually created a topic for this, what next? your gonna ask if you should open the box from the right side or left?
Come on now!

this is a classic, they should pin this thread to the first row of the forum

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
LOL, come on this is better then the other topic

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
hey shutter
how are the tittles under our names made up? for example your a genius and i am a low level enthusiast, what makes these levels go up?
the number of posts you write?

KevJD

Bronze
Aug 30, 2008
LOL, come on this is better then the other topic
You're joking right? Someone creates a topic regarding how to properly charge/care for the 3GS battery, and your "I have this case, how about you?" topic trumps it? lol :p

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
You're joking right? Someone creates a topic regarding how to properly charge/care for the 3GS battery, and your "I have this case, how about you?" topic trumps it? lol :p
I think he meant his other thread about how to tell if your mbp screen is matte or glossy.

As far as the case, I know areacode415 has one, but it's a big bulky case so I don't think it's that desirable.

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
gotcha, it does take a lot to get use too, but after a while it feels solid, and i feel offers some protection

"I think he meant his other thread about how to tell if your mbp screen is matte or glossy."

Exactly

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
Laughable.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
If I didn't have this charger, I would most certainly have the Incase Power Slider.

The power dongle I have is quite a bit more inconvenient than the Power Slider. The Power Slider sells at Best Buy for a kind of cheap price around the $55 range. And last weekend I could've used a coupon to get 10% off. I have way too many cases plus my power charger to throw away money like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

thomasanderson

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I have the power slider, and I love it. I think its a solid investment. Doubles my battery life, and doesn't look bad.

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
I just got the power case today with my 3Gs, what I don't like is that it’s really slippery. It keeps sliding down when I try to type with two thumbs.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
i've been looking into buying one of these cases for quite some time. I'm just concerned that it will add unwanted bulk to my pocket. I'm going to have to go into a store to see one, so i can make my mind up. My battery on my 3G is about to die.. it's on it's last legs.

Hazy3Gs

Jul 4, 2009
Pa Suburbs
i think this is something i would use when im going to travel. like long car rides and plane flights. i don't think its something i would use all the time

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Way too heavy for my taste. My sister's boyfriend has one and it isn't that convenient. But at least the warranty is good. He dropped it and it broke apart. They sent him a new one immediately.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I've looked at this case, and held it in my hand. I immediately gave it back to my friend. Too damn bulky... I never understand why people go for cases that make your sleek, little iPhone turn into a car phone from the 90's...

blinden

Bronze
Apr 29, 2009
i think this is something i would use when im going to travel. like long car rides and plane flights. i don't think its something i would use all the time
I use mine the same way.

Brian