Am I the only one with non-flush metal trim?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

spaztaz

Jul 8, 2007
The right side of my iPhone (the chrome part) is not completely flush with the rest of the phone, anybody else hvae that problem? thanks

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
Depends on what you mean by not flush. Mine is very slightly not flush on the left. But I have to run my finger over it to feel it, I can't really see it.

oembios

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
The right side of my iPhone (the chrome part) is not completely flush with the rest of the phone, anybody else hvae that problem? thanks
One of my employees had this problem. Apple was very good about taking care of it. You just have to be prepared to be without your phone while its out for repair. The other choice is they will rent you an iPhone so you don't have to be without one, it's $30 plus shipping. He did not rent one as he is a phone enthusiast like myself and has other phones and lines to use when one is down. All things taken into consideration they fixed it and turned it around in just 8 days. Not bad considering how busy they are at this time of year.

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
Do you mean flush on the top or the side? I was referring to the side, it seems flush on top. From what I can feel I don't see anything getting in there and I don't think it's enough to catch on anything.

i cant really see it, the main worry i have is that dust and other small debris tends to get stuck in there...

spaztaz

Jul 8, 2007
mine is the on the side. and like dust and crap gets stuck between teh trim and teh metal backing and that annoys me :(

iPhoneJones

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Great! Thanks for pointing out something I didn't notice before. My left side isn't flush. It's a very minor thing but now I wonder if I should exchange. This and the battery issue will bug me.