Amazing example of processing speed...

Mr5150

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
So there I was running down the trail... 3GS communicating with the Nike+ sensor in my shoe, the wireless wrist watch/remote to control volume and tracks and streaming bluetooth audio to my stereo Motorola headset. I was actually hoping someone would call me to see if it all stayed connected :) It was kinda tricky to get all three to work together. The bluetooth headset had to be off until everything else was going then no problems. The Nike+ voice feedback could be controlled by wrist remote and heard over the wirelss headset. For those interested, the wrist remote does not seem to control ipod functions as with the Nano, unless you are in a Nike+ workout session, which would be nice to be able to do... all in all it worked great.

EDIT: I did have some problems with bluetooth headset cutting out at times today during the run, it may just be too much to ask to get all 3 working at once...

Mr5150

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
I never actually said I have Nike shoes. I said I have a Nike+ sensor which can be adapted to any shoes. Aw heck, it's true....I have Nike shoes! There I said it. I feel much better :) Great shoes by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I never actually said I have Nike shoes. I said I have a Nike+ sensor which can be adapted to any shoes. Aw heck, it's true....I have Nike shoes! There I said it. I feel much better :)
That's it---let it out. You've identified the problem, now you have fix it! LOL

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww..................you wear nike? wow i wish i had your money. lol im stuck wearing sketchers lol

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
?

you can afford an iPhone, but not nike sneakers?