Amazing New iPhone 6 Renders

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
So nice and thin! I wouldn't be surprised if they call it the iPhone Air. But, it would truly make me happy if they just called it the iPhone 6, for the sake of continuity.

In recent days, I've been coming across the name "iPad Air 2" for the iPad Air's successor. Not very happy about that at all. If I had my way, they would call it the iPad 6. After all, it is the sixth-generation iPad.

But, I'm just venting. As many have stated before, whatever they decide to call their products will never stop be from buying them.

ladres

Bronze
Oct 8, 2010
does anybody know if they really gonna make screen ? because thes dit it with the iPhone 5 and Apple isn't really company thats known to make
many chanes in such shot amount of time

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
does anybody know if they really gonna make screen ? because thes dit it with the iPhone 5 and Apple isn't really company thats known to make
I'm fairlhy certain they are gonna make a screen for the iPhone 6 or whatever they decide to call it. Without the screen, the iPhone would pretty much be useless... :)

:D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm assuming you meant bigger screen. We don't know with certainty yet, but we the rumors strongly suggest that they are.

Apr 13, 2014
Chepstow
Hi

I have small hands and I do find the iPhone 5 difficult to hold and type with one hand without it slipping out. If the new iPhone 6 is released with a bigger screen which is a good idea, will it still be usable with one hand I wonder?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Hi

I have small hands and I do find the iPhone 5 difficult to hold and type with one hand without it slipping out. If the new iPhone 6 is released with a bigger screen which is a good idea, will it still be usable with one hand I wonder?
I believe if Apple releases a 4.7" screen iPhone, you should be able to handle it with one hand. The total width of the phone won't be that much different.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
What is that a throwback to the original iPhone? What's up with that fat ring all around? It's hideous. It looks cheap. The current design looks 100 times better.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
What is that a throwback to the original iPhone? What's up with that fat ring all around? It's hideous. It looks cheap. The current design looks 100 times better.
I think the fat ring is the case they're showed in. The cases are what led to the rendering of the phone. You can see from this pic how the minimal case gives the phone a fat ring.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1397919645.080454.jpg

Nov 1, 2012
I feel the new iPhone 6, Air whatever it turns out to be called definitely needs to be larger. There are a lot of Samsung 3's,4's and now Galaxy 5's out there. I do however feel Apple will be making a huge mistake to raise the price another $100.00.