Amazing New iPhone 6 Renders

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by chris, Apr 18, 2014.

1. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

These are renders based on schematics and case leaks, so take them with a grain of salt. The designer, commissioned by nowherelse.fr is immensely talented and this images are flat out awesome.

iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-06.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-07.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-08.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-09.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-010.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-011.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-015.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-016.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-019.jpg iPhone-6-Coque-Concept-021.jpg

#1 chris, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
  2. Santa

Santa Evangelist
    Gold

Pretty cool looking!

3. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

So nice and thin! I wouldn't be surprised if they call it the iPhone Air. But, it would truly make me happy if they just called it the iPhone 6, for the sake of continuity.

In recent days, I've been coming across the name "iPad Air 2" for the iPad Air's successor. Not very happy about that at all. If I had my way, they would call it the iPad 6. After all, it is the sixth-generation iPad.

But, I'm just venting. As many have stated before, whatever they decide to call their products will never stop be from buying them.

4. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

Gimme.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

My friend is really wanting the iPhone 6 to come out ASAP, but obviously there isn't a set date just yet.

6. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

If they do have 2 new sizes, I would call the 4.7" the iPhone 6 and the 5.5" phablet the iPhone Air.

7. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

No set date? Where did you hear this?!

8. ladres

ladres Member
    Bronze

does anybody know if they really gonna make screen ? because thes dit it with the iPhone 5 and Apple isn't really company thats known to make
    many chanes in such shot amount of time

9. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I'm fairlhy certain they are gonna make a screen for the iPhone 6 or whatever they decide to call it. Without the screen, the iPhone would pretty much be useless... :)

:D

10. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I haven't read of an official date yet for when the iPhone 6 is released to the general public, after of course the event.

#10 MoneyMaker79, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  11. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Let's all remember that not everyone's primary langauge is English. Thanks.

12. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I'm assuming you meant bigger screen. We don't know with certainty yet, but we the rumors strongly suggest that they are.

13. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

That's a very nice looking device. The round edges would definitely make it a lot more comfortable to hold.

14. Lucy Preston

Lucy Preston New Member

Hi

I have small hands and I do find the iPhone 5 difficult to hold and type with one hand without it slipping out. If the new iPhone 6 is released with a bigger screen which is a good idea, will it still be usable with one hand I wonder?

15. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I believe if Apple releases a 4.7" screen iPhone, you should be able to handle it with one hand. The total width of the phone won't be that much different.

16. firewire

firewire Member
    Silver

What is that a throwback to the original iPhone? What's up with that fat ring all around? It's hideous. It looks cheap. The current design looks 100 times better.

17. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I think the fat ring is the case they're showed in. The cases are what led to the rendering of the phone. You can see from this pic how the minimal case gives the phone a fat ring.
    ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1397919645.080454.jpg

18. BassFishing1

BassFishing1 New Member

I feel the new iPhone 6, Air whatever it turns out to be called definitely needs to be larger. There are a lot of Samsung 3's,4's and now Galaxy 5's out there. I do however feel Apple will be making a huge mistake to raise the price another $100.00.

19. jmp316

jmp316 Evangelist
    Gold

It certainly takes a design cue from the iPhone 1...

20. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I never had an early iPhone model. The 4 was my first. So what design cue do you see that may have been taken from the iPhone 1?