Amazing Video Shows Off Leopard Features

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I don't know Leopard's slicker features well enough yet to spot the list of 40 that Gizmodo did, but this video is well worth a look anyway ... Here's some of Gizmodo's description:

I've got to say that this music video made using The Bird and the Bee's Again and Again is mesmerizing. Or at the very least, a really cool musical tour through 40 Mac OS X features and applications: it starts slow and boring with Word, but it ends being a complete explosion of synchronized eye candy using everything from Photo Booth to Stickies to Spotlight to Dashboard widgets to Stacks.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6kxDxLAjkO8&eurl

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Whoa! That was awesome. I had to watch it twice just to take it what went on. Very cool find. I've not yet discovered everything Leopard has to offer but it's definitely the best OS I've used.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Whoa! That was awesome. I had to watch it twice just to take it what went on. Very cool find. I've not yet discovered everything Leopard has to offer but it's definitely the best OS I've used.
Yup, I had same response to it - amazing to watch and way too much for me to take in - I'm going to watch it quite a few times I reckon. Wish I had more time to play with more of the iMovie and other stuff in Leopard, but also loving the switch to Mac all the way round ...

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
thats a pretty sweet video but i seriously cant stand that music

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
that was cool. The Bird and the Bee aren't too bad. A good friend of mine exposed me to them... i'll have to send her this link.

snpri3

Bronze
Mar 26, 2008
easy... ive wanted a mac for so long

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Wow! Thats times with the song and everything...I would never have the skill or patience to do that. They did an amazing job.