American Idol Season 7

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
So, American Idol season 7 kicked off last night, and continues tonight.

There were quite a few interesting auditions - one man came in a.. um.. well, he had very little clothing on. He had to shave his chest before he could sing. There was also a very high-tempered girl that was turned down, and swore at the camera several times after she was turned down. One guy had such a deep, horrible voice that Randy and Paula burst out laughing and had to hide behind their papers. The second to last audition was a Star Wars Nerd, who was turned down, claiming that the show needed 'something different'.

My personal favorite was a man who came in and sang a stalker song to Paula. "I broke into your house, but you were not there, so I tried on your underwear!". Very creepy.

There was also a share of good auditions. I look forward to seeing what tonight's episode has in store.

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
So, American Idol season 7 kicked off last night, and continues tonight.

There were quite a few interesting auditions - one man came in a.. um.. well, he had very little clothing on. He had to shave his chest before he could sing. There was also a very high-tempered girl that was turned down, and swore at the camera several times after she was turned down. One guy had such a deep, horrible voice that Randy and Paula burst out laughing and had to hide behind their papers. The second to last audition was a Star Wars Nerd, who was turned down, claiming that the show needed 'something different'.

My personal favorite was a man who came in and sang a stalker song to Paula. "I broke into your house, but you were not there, so I tried on your underwear!". Very creepy.

There was also a share of good auditions. I look forward to seeing what tonight's episode has in store.

- John
Yeah, that poor guy had really thick hair...ouch. I think he could have used the dog shears, then just shave, oh the pain.:mad:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah, that poor guy had really thick hair...ouch. I think he could have used the dog shears, then just shave, oh the pain.:mad:
And to think they actually filmed him getting it ripped off.

- John

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
How about the sparkly girl from Allentown, PA. I felt bad for her, until she went on that tirade. I thought her voice was actually pretty good. They were right, she'd be better off in a 60's, 70's band doing Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, etc.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
im waiting for someone to pull out an iPhone and play the song as the sing along...

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
OMG! That guy who did that stalker song was very, very creepy, and I think Paula was starting to worry too!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
How about the sparkly girl from Allentown, PA. I felt bad for her, until she went on that tirade. I thought her voice was actually pretty good. They were right, she'd be better off in a 60's, 70's band doing Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, etc.
She definitely knew that she was on TV! :laugh2:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
That Star Wars girl was pretty funny. I love how they always blame the judges instead of actually paying attention to their own shortcomings. I actually do not like AI at all so I only watch it during the audition stages.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
What the HECK..... Saves his finger nails... Oh my... The finger nail guy is going to HOLLYWOOD

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
That was so disgusting. I can't believe the weird things people admit to doing just to have a few minutes on TV. Seems desperate.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
That fingernail thing was repulsive. And he actually made it.

My favorite from last night was clearly that last. That guy was hilarious. In the words of Ryan Seacrest - "An audition seven years in the making."

- John

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha that guy was priceless. I loved how he just sang the same lyrics over and over. Then when Paula and Randy got up to dance with him, and even Simon got into it a bit, priceless.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I kinda liked the horse-back ridin' kick boxin' gurl, and she could sing and was cute to top it off!

The stalker guy, that was funny, wonder how many times they rehearsed that to fit it into auditions.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm hoping for some more freaks and geeks. I need to get my fill before the show goes all "Idol-ish".

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Let my people go! That guy was my favorite.
The way Randy and Paula hid behind their papers was hilarious.

It's on in about an hour. Let's see what surprises tonight has to bring..

- John