american iPhone 1.1.2 preloaded

naruto101

Dec 1, 2007
well i bought a iPhone from the states off ebay unopened 2 days ago, and i know that iPhones in the U.K are coming preloaded with 1.1.2 firmware which is un mod able. The big question i have is my phone going to have 1.1.2 firmware, it was bought from the states

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
well i bought a iPhone from the states off ebay unopened 2 days ago, and i know that iPhones in the U.K are coming preloaded with 1.1.2 firmware which is un mod able. The big question i have is my phone going to have 1.1.2 firmware, it was bought from the states
Let us know when you get it.

BTR

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I got one a few weeks ago and it was 1.1.2 out of the box.

good luck.

siaohonda

Oct 28, 2007
Hey dude, brought it on 21Nov at CA, is already 46...1.1.2:mad: