An Announcement

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Bigger than Hayesimus 2.0!

I will be going for beers tonight. First time in about 8 months. Have had a couple draft lagers (that tasted soooooooo good) at restaurants over last couple weeks - but tonight our daughter is sleeping over at a friends house and we'll be playing some darts and downing some beers.

Patrickimus 1.7 :)

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Bigger than Hayesimus 2.0!

I will be going for beers tonight. First time in about 8 months. Have had a couple draft lagers (that tasted soooooooo good) at restaurants over last couple weeks - but tonight our daughter is sleeping over at a friends house and we'll be playing some darts and downing some beers.

Patrickimus 1.7 :)
Have fun i know its hard to find time for yourself when you have kids.. smoke some cigars and invite some strippers over while your at it

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
patrick, no follow up or are you still recovering?
LOL. Recovered now. Went to a local 'pub' - one of the few that lives up to the name. Had bangers & mash and two loverly pints of Stella (because they were out of Kronenberg 1664), beat the wife at darts, watched some UT-Duke hoops and had an early night. Bit of a pansy, but as Dave sais over on chat, baby steps ... maybe Patrickimus 1.7.1 will have a little more stamina :)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Man, 1.7 went down and we didn't need any forum clean up afterward? :laugh2: