An everythingiCafe thank you to members who have achieved genius status

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Just got my email and redeemed. Again,thanks Chris for the gift and running the best damn forum in the universe.
Also need to give a shout out to the mods that do such an excellent job of helping Chris, because there is no way he could do it alone.

MrEous

Silver
Dec 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
Wow what a great site...I'm a part of a LOT of forums and have never had this happen.

...but I'm only a Zea lot. :(

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just a heads up, I processed the first 10 that contacted me via PM. Apple has either a $100 or 10 gift certificate restriction. I'm hoping it'll get lifted tomorrow and I can start the process again. Doing my best to stay on top of this and get them out ASAP.

Thanks for your patience. When I do process them, expect a PM advising you to be on the lookout for the Apple email.

-Chris

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Yeah, Chris, that is really nice of you to do for those of us that just happen to be here anyway. I think I speak for everyone when
I say "You da man!"

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Wow, thank you, Chris. That's simply amazing of you. I love this site, and wish I had more time to be on it, but with college things coming up, and things like that, I simply don't, most of the time.

li2327

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
www.myspace.com
Wow. That's so nice. I'm new and I'm really glad I joined this site. I'm also a member of theiPhoneblog, but I have a feeling this site is going to be home for me. :)