An iCafe app

H

Hayesimus

I tried to search and see if this had been discussed previously. Alas, the words icafe and app are too broad to get a legitimate result. Anyway, I was thinking it would be extremely nice if there was an app that coordinated all of the posting and what not on everythingicafe. I don't mean one of those one-tap-open-web-browser apps. The ones I've tried usually just keep on opening new windows every time I hit it and I thereforee end up with multiple pages of EIC. I mean I want one similar to the facebook app or the ebay app. It could be a streamlined version of eic. Mainly showing subscribed threads, new threads, categories, and PMs. You could post, thank, even report or ignore icafe and OJ(not the new sissy version :p) if you like. I just think it'd be nice if we had someone here with enough developer creds to make it happen. I've never even dabbled so I don't even know WHERE to begin... :) Anyone up for a challenge?!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
oh god, as if his head wasn't big enough...

H

Hayesimus

wait... whose? oh... you mean icafe the person... (me frowns at how simple that was to get...)