An offer to members....(cash!)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 30, 2007
If someone works out how to hack the Ibrick sat on my desk doing nothing in raining miserable old england I will reward you.

It stares longingly at me saying 'I am good-I promise' (but you are flawed in that you bought one home to the U.K with you hoping some clever hacker would unlock your phone) :p

So how about this, I run a gadget forum. We like hearing funky stuff and they are all waiting for the review of the iPhone from my perspective. I obviously cannot supply them with this just yet... :eek:

The first person to email me at johnny@alphamen.co.uk to tell me how to do it can have themselves a merry $200.00 towards the purchase of their iPhone via PayPal. Get yourself some cases, headphones or whatever. On us!

Obviously it has not been done yet, but I want to know asap and I cannot be by my Macbook all the time. My blackberry however is always switched on :sick:

If you are interested drop me a mail and I will add you to my address book-to prevent the spam entering through the spiders and such

:)

Johnaldinho

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
sorry it seems to only work in the us on att if its unlocked then no features work. You should have waited until the uk version csme out it may have more features such as 3 g

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
If someone works out how to hack the Ibrick sat on my desk doing nothing in raining miserable old england I will reward you.
there is a company online doing this. they claim to have done it. do some research. most people on here arent hackers. good luck though.:cool:

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
I would be suspect of anyone claiming to be able to unlock the iPhone. Especially if they are asking for money to do it for you. Considering how integrated iPhone is with iTunes, Apple and AT&T simply punching in a number like with most cell phones isn't going to work.

It will take some custom software coding to access the phone via the USB port, just like the iPod. I think the people that will have the best luck are old iPod hackers, people who have been trying to get Linux on it etc...

- SR