Analyst: 5.5" iPhone 6 Could Be Delayed Until 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I see now why for months, we've been seeing leaked parts for the 4.7" iPhone 6, but none for the 5.5" model. This changes my game plan. I was planning to get the 4.7" model in February on contract with Verizon. Odd as it sounds, I may just wait a bit longer (save more $), and get the 5.5" when it's finally released. I'll just have to get me a few pair of Cargo Pants. :D

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
If there are two sizes I hope the specs are the same, apart maybe from battery obviously. I don't want to have to make the decision on which one based on anything other than the screen size I need.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
If there are two sizes I hope the specs are the same, apart maybe from battery obviously. I don't want to have to make the decision on which one based on anything other than the screen size I need.
Exactly! Only it appears the larger 5.5" may not be released until later in 2015. So we won't know if the specs, other than screen size, will be the same when the 4.7" is released in September. Will that affect your buying plan? Do you buy the 4.7" or wait and see to make your choice?

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
I had a note 3 for a while and while that big screen is brilliant when you're at home or wanting to show it off to someone it gets really annoying when you're out and about doing anything. It fits in your pocket sure but it does restrict certain movements. So 4.7 looks like the sweet spot for me. I think I'll just go for that, assuming the rumours are correct.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I see now why for months, we've been seeing leaked parts for the 4.7" iPhone 6, but none for the 5.5" model. This changes my game plan. I was planning to get the 4.7" model in February on contract with Verizon. Odd as it sounds, I may just wait a bit longer (save more $), and get the 5.5" when it's finally released. I'll just have to get me a few pair of Cargo Pants. :D
Who needs cargo pants. Just get yourself one of these fine looking fanny packs to store your phone.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1405453562.732819.jpg