Android users secretly want iPhone 5

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
So the past few weeks on all my Android forums I have made it known that I'm done with the bugginess of Android and the constant beta that its in. On these forums I get the usual fanboy crap but in my PMs so many agree with me and are all wanting to switch back. I find it not only funny but telling. Why do you all believe that this is? Saying one thing but wanting to do another when it comes to Android ?

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
Well I have experienced it first hand. I tried a couple Android devices over the last several months and always came back to my reliable, beloved iPhone. And you are correct, Android is buggy and unpredictable. Not bashing, its true. Unless you are willing to hack and crack it to death and mess with custom roms (which I did) it will always be that way. Even with custom roms there are problems. Not worth the hassle thats for sure. And for the people that just hate Apple and the iPhone and iUsers, they are just missing out. To bad for them!

Patiently waiting for the iPhone 5.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Well I have experienced it first hand. I tried a couple Android devices over the last several months and always came back to my reliable, beloved iPhone. And you are correct, Android is buggy and unpredictable. Not bashing, its true. Unless you are willing to hack and crack it to death and mess with custom roms (which I did) it will always be that way. Even with custom roms there are problems. Not worth the hassle thats for sure. And for the people that just hate Apple and the iPhone and iUsers, they are just missing out. To bad for them!

I did exactly the same thing. All the custom roms came with added functionality while breaking other functions. The OS is always in what seems to be a constant beta its annoying. What makes me laugh is the Droid peeps are bashing iOS publicly and then secretly asking me for iPhone 5 info because they agree with me and just want to go back to iOS LOL

Sep 6, 2010
So the past few weeks on all my Android forums I have made it known that I'm done with the bugginess of Android and the constant beta that its in. On these forums I get the usual fanboy crap but in my PMs so many agree with me and are all wanting to switch back. I find it not only funny but telling. Why do you all believe that this is? Saying one thing but wanting to do another when it comes to Android ?
I don't know what forum you read this on, but on the Android forum that I am a member of, most are waiting on the Motorola Bionic and the Samsung Galaxy S2. I don't hear too much about the iPhone 5.

Sep 6, 2010

Don't forget that even us iPhone users have to jailbreak our phones in order to get the most use out of it. This is really no different than a Droid owner that roots their phone.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I don't know what forum you read this on, but on the Android forum that I am a member of, most are waiting on the Motorola Bionic and the Samsung Galaxy S2. I don't hear too much about the iPhone 5.
OK let me reiterate what I said as you didn't understand. On the forums they all talk crap about iPhone and iOS yet they all pm me secretly and ask about iPhone 5 because they are tired of the bugginess. Understand now? They act like they hate Apple then secretly contact me in private messages and ask about iPhone because they agree with me

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Don't forget that even us iPhone users have to jailbreak our phones in order to get the most use out of it. This is really no different than a Droid owner that roots their phone.
Yes but even jailbroken an iPhone is 100 tines more stable then Android rooted or not.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Also what would new iPhone with iOS 5 need jailbreaking for ? Its not Luke you cab use the tethering anymore At&t will catch you now and everything else is there now except maybe themes

Sep 6, 2010
OK let me reiterate what I said as you didn't understand. On the forums they all talk crap about iPhone and iOS yet they all pm me secretly and ask about iPhone 5 because they are tired of the bugginess. Understand now? They act like they hate Apple then secretly contact me in private messages and ask about iPhone because they agree with me
No offense but why would they "secretly" be contacting you?

Sep 6, 2010
Also what would new iPhone with iOS 5 need jailbreaking for ? Its not Luke you cab use the tethering anymore At&t will catch you now and everything else is there now except maybe themes
While iOS 5 is going to have a lot of new features, there are still many more things missing that will require one to jailbreak for. Actually, one can still JB for tethering as I still do it all the time. ;)

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
While iOS 5 is going to have a lot of new features, there are still many more things missing that will require one to jailbreak for. Actually, one can still JB for tethering as I still do it all the time. ;)
Tethering will be stopped or your plan will be changed automatically from att didn't you see that