Annoying Apple TV constant message on notifications screen.

Discussion in 'Apple TV' started by FFAP1234, Dec 5, 2016.

1. FFAP1234

FFAP1234 Member
    Bronze

For some reason since yesterday I keep getting a message from Apple TV even ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1480951478.644653.jpg without having the Apple TV app installed on the phone. How to I remove it? Can somebody advice me what to do please? Thank you.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Go to Settings > Notifications and see if Apple TV Keyboard is listed there. Turn off all notifications for it.

3. FFAP1234

FFAP1234 Member
    Bronze

I let the phone die and when I charged it again it disappeared. It actually happened accidentally because the reason behind letting it die was to calibrate the battery: ). And U were right, notifications was on, I will definitely try that if it happens again. Thank you Europa!

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

You're welcome. You may as well just turn the notifications off for it now so it doesn't do it again.

5. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

My phone just started doing this today as well. Glad this thread was here so I knew how to take care of it.

6. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

I have not noticed that at all. I guess I already had the notifications turned off. So far I am enjoying my apple tv that I got for Christmas.