Annoying Tapatalk, App prompts on mobile

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Not sure where it was referenced, but @Europa was among the first to mention those annoying smart banners prompting you to download the app. I'm happy to report those have been removed. This should result in a slightly faster experience and definitely less annoying.

I say this because over the past few months I've been slowing improving upon the entire experience here at eiC. Not just for members, but for guests too.

I think small things like removing this crap and removing more ads (removed banner ad from mobile for guests) add up.

I hope you enjoy the changes!

-Chris

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
After being a die-hard and loyal user of the eiC app since its inception I have whole-heartedly switched to Tapatalk for purely functional reasons. The ads are the least of my concerns, but the ability to edit the order of the tabs were a clincher once the eiC app lost that ability. Oh, crap, this is about the Mobile Template. I beg your pardon, please relocate this post to the appropriate thread. O_o

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
After being a die-hard and loyal user of the eiC app since its inception I have whole-heartedly switched to Tapatalk for purely functional reasons. The ads are the least of my concerns, but the ability to edit the order of the tabs were a clincher once the eiC app lost that ability. Oh, crap, this is about the Mobile Template. I beg your pardon, please relocate this post to the appropriate thread. O_o
Duly noted. I'll look into it. I know that I can adjust them, but not sure about user reordering.