annoying

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

guesswhatman

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
i tried the iPhone out in the store 2day, after awhile it got annoying using your fingers for everything and pinching in and out to zoom...does any1 who own it find it annoying?

MandyCh1ck

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
as opposed to using what for other phones, your nose?

I don't find it annoying, I find it incredibly awesome for web browsing. I feel like I have so much more control over what I am able to view.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
i tried the iPhone out in the store 2day, after awhile it got annoying using your fingers for everything and pinching in and out to zoom...does any1 who own it find it annoying?

Annoying? It's down-right amazing! I don't see how it could be annoying? It's so fast and responsive. A lot better than having to press a key over and over again, or using a silly stylus that can be lost!

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Annoying? It's down-right amazing! I don't see how it could be annoying? It's so fast and responsive. A lot better than having to press a key over and over again, or using a silly stylus that can be lost!
I find it amazing as well. Nothing "annoying" about it whatsoever.

It beats obnoxious buttons that try to do everything on a regular cell phone.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
Guesswhatman----
The only thing annoying was that question you just asked-
That's like saying "It's so annoying to have to use your feet to drive a car"
C'mon son, this is why God gave us hands & fingers and Steve Jobes gave us a great device to use them with.
I haven't put this thing down in 48 hours-give or take.

Now go write...

"I have no Brain" 500 times...and yes you will need your fingers for this.

Silly Rabbit.

--Mango--