Another Apple Sync Video Mistake

zteg

Jun 26, 2007
1500 sms included free...maybe?

There is a mess up when John Appleseed checks out in iTunes in the sync video. The price break down says $60 for voice and $20 for data which includes 1500 SMS messages. Notice he never added the extra SMS messages to his plan.

John Appleseed is, how you say, a h4x0r.

The mistake occurs about halfway through the video.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
There is a mess up when John Appleseed checks out in iTunes in the sync video. The price break down says $60 for voice and $20 for data which includes 1500 SMS messages. Notice he never added the extra SMS messages to his plan.

John Appleseed is, how you say, a h4x0r.

The mistake occurs about halfway through the video.
Its just an editing error, im sure they have more then one film showing it with more then one plan. by bringing light to this pointless detail you are going to confuse someone and make them think that they are gonna get screwed over when activating there phone on friday... i think we just need to let this slip up go. If it were something that provided info on an unknown feature or something, it would be important... this is not.

fmsb2006

Jun 26, 2007
80 gig hd

Anyone notice at the end of the video that his iPhone has an 80 gig hd?

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
i did notice that... i was wondering what was going on?

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
Anyone notice at the end of the video that his iPhone has an 80 gig hd?
Ummm..... Yeah.... I think about two hundred people on this board did, and most of them posted about it elsewhere....

ilLegalBeagle

fmsb2006

Jun 26, 2007
i did notice that... i was wondering what was going on?
yah like at the beginning i thought i saw it was an 8 gig but at the end it was 80? i may be wrong

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
those people at Apple probably are all walking around using 100gib iPhones.