Another becomes an Apple fan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by smelton3, Jan 1, 2012.

1. smelton3

smelton3 Member
    Bronze

I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 4s a few weeks ago. I gave my boyfriend my 4 a few days ago. Needless to say it has been in his hands ever since. Until that day he could not understand why I HAVE to have the latest iPhone or iPad. He would laugh and roll eyes as I obsessed about being the first to have the latest iPad. If it weren't for the upgrade stuff I have to wait for to get the subsidized price, I would have had the 4s on release day.
    I just think is hilarious that he is now a total fan. You would think he's been an owner since 07.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iCafe app

2. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist
    Gold

that's so funny. Sounds just like my wife telling this story about me. I have been an iPhone owner for over two years but before that blackberry. She had to have the original iPhone and every new one since. I finally took one of her old ones and from day one I was hooked. I have never looked back and have upgraded to the 4s and have the iPad two. Lol. Now I'm the one into all the latest stuff and jail breaking and live in this forum I am constantly telling her about the latest and greatest stuff. All I tell her when she rolls her eyes is that she created this monster. Lol :D. You should get him to be a member in here.

3. we have the same story. Im a iPhone lover, that why i want to buy new release iPhone.