Another "Customize" style 3rd Party App

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
Well...I tried everything but I cant seem to get Customize to fully download to my 1.1.3... I keep getting that stupid error right at the end "MAIN SCRIPT EXECUTION FAILED!"

Anyone know of another 3rd party app that is similar to this one that enables us to change SMS ringtones and other stuff like Customize does... Summerboard is cool but only changes the theme... Thanks.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Try restarting your phone first. Then, make sure you are trying to install the Customize from Skylar, not the one called Customize (Old).

There have also been several issues with downloading packages today. Main script executions failures, server contact failures, etc. Give it a day and see if you have better luck tomorrow.

- John

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
I have been restarting my phone.... Is there a way to re-boot it? How do you turn the phone off?... When I hold the top button for a few seconds I get the slider telling me "slide to turn off" so I do but it just restarts my phone... Is there no way to TURN IT OFF AND KEEP IT OFF?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have been restarting my phone.... Is there a way to re-boot it? How do you turn the phone off?... When I hold the top button for a few seconds I get the slider telling me "slide to turn off" so I do but it just restarts my phone... Is there no way to TURN IT OFF AND KEEP IT OFF?
The way you just did. Slide that slider and leave it alone. It shouldn't turn back on until you press the button.

- John