Another iPhone 5C leak, this time at the factory

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Got to call fake too. The testing is automated at factories of Apple. At the least not half hazard and just thrown in a pile.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Still say its a fake. Even on a small test batch there would be some organization for the least some inventory control to reduce theft. One iPhone sold before launch day would be worth a few months pay for these workers.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I'm just curious - why is it fake?
In a world with decent high definition for prices as low as $100 why is it a tiny, low definition video that looks like it has been recorded with a carrot? The phone is in a dark room and they make no attempt to give us an overview of the phone. If someone really did have an iPhone 5C and wanted to make a video of it working they would probably put a bit more effort in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Personally, I think the "Apple misinformation" conspiracy is overblown.
At this point in time Apple is a well established and arguably the authority in mobile devices, so whether they leak bogus information to hide the true product, build hype or both; we know this is a businesss strategy that works for them. With that said, I think the hype aspect is less relevant now a days but not in the past.