Another iTunes Problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ldc4S

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Dallas, Tx
I'm on a PC, everytime I exit out of iTunes after I'm through with it, it stays in the task manager. The program itself exits out but it stays hidden in task manager. So I have to actually go to task manager and press End Process for it to completely exit out. Anybody else have this problem? This is a new computer by the way.

josephsv

Sep 27, 2007
I'm on a PC, everytime I exit out of iTunes after I'm through with it, it stays in the task manager. The program itself exits out but it stays hidden in task manager. So I have to actually go to task manager and press End Process for it to completely exit out. Anybody else have this problem? This is a new computer by the way.
same issue man, don´t now why, but its sucks :(

neosir10

Jan 21, 2008
Hellooooo

Hi there,

About your iTunes problem. There could be a possiblity that you have not actually closed it yet. Sometimes you can click on the close button but the iTunes would simply minimise to the bottom right where the time is. If you could check there and if you see it you could right click and tell it to close. Im not sure where the option to take that thing off is but it should be somewhere in preferences. Hope I helped:)

Take Care