Another Look At iPhone(Video)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Why the hell did they have to add some kinda "flash" transition, while he was waiting for the page to load? Just freakin' SHOW IT! lol

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
Nice find. I haven't seen that one before.

I must say, though, the guy looked like the worst tapper I have ever seen! It also looks he has spent about 5 minutes with the phone in total. ;)

Mark

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Nice find. I haven't seen that one before.

I must say, though, the guy looked like the worst tapper I have ever seen! It also looks he has spent about 5 minutes with the phone in total. ;)

Mark

These types of "tech" guys are probably very partial to stuff that's UBER-technical. Meaning that it does more than you'll ever even need or be able to find, embedded in 1400 sub-menus. Stuff like the iPhone, stuff that's "stylish" and "user-friendly", he's probably not into, too much.
Thus, he probably HAS spent about only 5 minutes with it....god, meanwhile, there are millions of us, that have been drooling and waiting for 5 1/2 months now, just to SEE this thing. We would have been a MUCH better source of reviews, if Steve wanted to put out a good word for his new device. lol

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
anyone else notice the camera interface at the last second of the video? its pretty simple yit just shows what your going to take a picture of and what seems to be a button on the bottem to tap to take the actual picture. i don't know about everyone else but this is the FIRST time ive seen anything on the camera feature in a video or even pics of it.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Boy, that was a well used phone. I'm used to seeing pristine perfect right of the box looking jobbers. Anyone else notice all of the fingerprints and stuff? I think that was probably the most genuine examplevideo I've seen of what we can expect, quirks and all. I'm still excited. He had a lot of albums without covers too. That's so going to be the way my iPhone's going to look. LOL. I'm so not prepared.