Another public iPhone

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
It's weird. The airline lounge photo is doctored as well. The screen of the computer has been blurred out with a rather large blur tool.

I'm beginning to think all these "sightings" are staged by Apple.

azwilly

Jun 11, 2007
In the airline pic, look at the area under his left thumb. I can understand the blur on the computer screen(privacy) but that looks like fill under the thumb.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
It's weird. The airline lounge photo is doctored as well. The screen of the computer has been blurred out with a rather large blur tool.

I'm beginning to think all these "sightings" are staged by Apple.
The screen has definitely been blurred, and sloppily so, especially around the edge of the screen and the guy's head. WTF?

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
The screen has definitely been blurred, and sloppily so, especially around the edge of the screen and the guy's head. WTF?
That's part of what makes me thing these are staged. MS did the same with the Zune but not quite as stealthily.

Besides, think about the scene. I know that lounge really well. The picture was not taken with someone's phone. It was a regular digital camera. There's no way that guy didn't realize his picture had been taken. And if it were absolutely verboten to have his picture taken then he would have insisted that the picture be deleted.

It's staged.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
That's part of what makes me thing these are staged. MS did the same with the Zune but not quite as stealthily.

Besides, think about the scene. I know that lounge really well. The picture was not taken with someone's phone. It was a regular digital camera. There's no way that guy didn't realize his picture had been taken. And if it were absolutely verboten to have his picture taken then he would have insisted that the picture be deleted.

It's staged.
And it seems he would have had his back to the wall.