Another Undocumented 1.1.3 feature

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
There were a few undocumented features in 1.1.3, but this is my favorite, which I discovered this morning.

In W-Fi iTunes, you can now redeem Gift Cards. In the downloads section, there is a button titled Redeem. When tapped, you are asked for the card's code, and then it is added to your account.

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks John, send me one of your stack of codes so that I can test it for myself.:laugh2:

There were a few undocumented features in 1.1.3, but this is my favorite, which I discovered this morning.

In W-Fi iTunes, you can now redeem Gift Cards. In the downloads section, there is a button titled Redeem. When tapped, you are asked for the card's code, and then it is added to your account.

- John

tyoung

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
So Cal
I just noticed this while looking through wifi iTunes last night. Pretty cool!

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Great find... In case anyone is wondering, in the video on Apple's site documenting the update, they talk about it towards the end of the video under the Additional Features section.

I just can't wait until you can rent a movie without using a computer... Just through the WiFi iTunes Store. That would be cool.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
cool find. Makes it more convient so now I don't have to go on my of to redeem my code.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
yeah... i believe the WiFi store will eventually be a full-fledged store offering everything the desktop version does. Then we won't need anything but the MacBook Air to carry for larger things and iPhone for mobile lives. :)