Another way into mail preferences?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
is there anyway to change how often it automatically checks for mail with out going through settings? Somethings wrong with my mail options. All I can do is turn them on and off through bosspref. I just want to make it check mail every fifteen minutes.

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
is there anyway to change how often it automatically checks for mail with out going through settings? Somethings wrong with my mail options. All I can do is turn them on and off through bosspref. I just want to make it check mail every fifteen minutes.
i don't understand why you don't see that under settings on the iPhone. you can change it to fifteen minutes there. i think boss tools f'ed up your phone.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Did you already try the jailbreak / create contact trick? Create a new contact, call it whatever, go to 'Add a new URL' field, and enter in that field:
prefs:

Save the contact, and then tap on that URL - should take you to the Preferences app ...

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
wow that worked. BUT I need in the mail settings. Is there one for that? I'll mess with it then. Something took the mail icon and options from my mail pref. When I tap mail its blank on the next screen.