ants + 500!!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I know this sounds crazzy and random but I decided to turn my ants up to 500 today for some unknown reason. After this I knda forgot and went to doing something eles. Well let me tell u it wasn't a good idea because after a while I looked back at my phone and the damn screen was covered to the point were I almost cougars push any buttons. And the damn thing wouldn't scrole over to the sb page with the ants button controls on it so I could turn it off. Lmao! I wound up halfing to shut the phone off and turn it back on to keep it keep it from compleatly freezing up!
Any ways thought I would share that random story.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
since I have never modded my iPhone.. what is this? Is this the thing where ants walk around your screen?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
since I have never modded my iPhone.. what is this? Is this the thing where ants walk around your screen?
yes actually its is. They r about the size of a real ant and they look kinda like real ants and they just wonder around your screen. If u wish u can smash them by touching them. Its kind of a toy or as I like to call it a productivity killer. But on the settings for the game u can typ in to put as many on the screen as u want. So I just said what the hell. To see what would happen. My friends and I rolled in the floor laughing about it as soon as I realized my phone wasn't frozen.

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
That is exactly what it is.

You can choose numbers of ants and how quickly they spawn.
You can also crush them on the screen and if you shake the phone, they slide off the screen.
It is probably one of the dumbest apps for the iPhone (with the exception of the fart and burp apps) but it is one of the most fun to watch people react to.

It is great when you hand your phone to someone to look at.

Dana

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
lol well hopefully one day I can join in on the fun with the sdk release...

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I'm shurr that with the sdk release you will be able to get plenty of fun little apps like ants if not the same thing and if not better.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I haven't downloaded Ants myself, I might just go try this.

- John

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
John

You HAVE to download it and watch people's reactions when you hand them your iPhone.
"What ants? There aren't any ants IN my phone."

Dana

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
I'm shurr that with the sdk release you will be able to get plenty of fun little apps like ants if not the same thing and if not better.
And you can bet that it will be

$1.99 Buy Now on iTunes

Dana

The Persuader

Bronze
Jan 10, 2008
Staten Island, New York
Plus, if you shake your phone, they fall down the screen!

Anyway, I had to get rid of Ants because they were messin up my phone or something. Like they would turn on on their own for some reason. Plus, wat really freaked me out was wen I turned on my phone, at the Apple symbol, the ants crawled across and it froze behind them each time they walked making it look as if the screen was slowly cracking.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
i agree. the look on some pples faces when they think they r actually looking at an ant inside of my phone is great. ive had the problems just like you have decribed as well which can be pretty annoying for a useless app on my phone, but i was able to turn them off so it still works for me.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Haha my friend did this on his touch with some extreme number and it completely froze it for awhile.

bury07

Aug 7, 2007
i got you beat, my buddy decided to set the number to 7,000 just to see what it would do with the spawn rate to the max.... it took me at least 3 minutes trying to turn ants off.... after that I am sad to say that i deleted ants off of my phone because every time i would turn the phone on ants would come on the screen crawling