Ants on my iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vpeach

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
A new app showed up under installer about 30mins ago called Ants. I downloaded it and set it to enable, but nothing happens.
(you are suppose to see Ants roaming around on your phone I suppose)

anybody have any luck w/ this app?

Vpeach

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I don't even know why I am so excited about getting ants on the screen. I'm actually terrified of the little guys....they attacked me during that whole Tropical Storm Alison mess a few years back. :eek:

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
A new app showed up under installer about 30mins ago called Ants. I downloaded it and set it to enable, but nothing happens.
(you are suppose to see Ants roaming around on your phone I suppose)

anybody have any luck w/ this app?
You have to uninstall Dock. Incompatibility issue...? Then shake that phone!
Kinda weird! Feel like squishing 'em..:eek:

Update: Yes, a first update popped up. Don't know if Dock is still an issue but seem to be getting more Ants as we speak!

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Lost me on this one. Is your iPhone mod'd? Is this a result of an update or did you get it wireless? Sorry if it's apparent that I haven't mod'd...

Vpeach

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
The strangest thing happened to my iPhone a few hours ago.

I was updating NES and Ants. After the update, I exited to the home screen..the phone did a soft reset and when I unlocked the phone to get back on... The screen froze on the home screen. Then next thing I know there are millions of ants tunneling all over my screen. I wanted to get a screen capture of it, but my phone froze. I did a complete reset which fixed the problem. But it felt like I had an ant farm in my phone! ;)

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I will not be downloading this application. I have an aversion to ants in my pants as I do not enjoy dancing, or doing the boogie.

I'm glad to see it's no longer got an issue with Dock, I wasn't about to uninstall it just to check this out, heh.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
The strangest thing happened to my iPhone a few hours ago.

I was updating NES and Ants. After the update, I exited to the home screen..the phone did a soft reset and when I unlocked the phone to get back on... The screen froze on the home screen. Then next thing I know there are millions of ants tunneling all over my screen. I wanted to get a screen capture of it, but my phone froze. I did a complete reset which fixed the problem. But it felt like I had an ant farm in my phone! ;)
How do you do a screen capture?