Any app that allows you to customize vibrate alerts?

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
When at work I keep my phone on vibrate. Is there anyway to customize the amount of vibrations for a specific alert? Say; two vibrations for new text messages? I am looking to differentiate between the alarms.

thanks.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Cydia has two options for you. One gives you a one long vibration, the other gives you two vibrations per alert. They're called "asVibra" and "asVibra2". The source is http://apt.iphone-storage.de/

***edit...sorry misread the post. It won't differentiate between types of alerts. It'll be the same for everything.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
You can use statusnotifier (download from Cydia) this is really good, as it shows unread mail / phone calls etc on your lock screen, and also you can set it up so that it vibrates certain amount of times etc...

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
how do you do this through status notifier?

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
installing satusnotifier leaves a settings icon on your springboard. Your able to set which alerts you want notifying off etc... ive just checked mine and im able to set my iPhone to vibrate 2 times a minute, ive just noticed however, that the notifications are all the same! :( sorry