Any chance of an InvisibleShield replacement?

srose

Bronze
Jun 10, 2008
Hi
The silent button fell of my iPhone 3G so I want to get a replacement but I have an invisibleShield on the back. Is there any chance I can get a free replacement shield or do I need to pay for a new one?

Thanks

Oct 13, 2008
Did you register your invisibleshield with Zagg after your purchase? If you have, you should have lifetime replacement. I think...

srose

Bronze
Jun 10, 2008
I did not register. Is this a problem? It says Gauranteed for life on the box. I e-mailed Zagg to find out.

Also, is getting a replacement phone as simple as going into the Apple store and showing them my broken phone resulting in them giving me a brand new one then and there? Do they replace phones where the button falls off even though it has not been dropped or mishandled once?

Thanks

Oct 13, 2008
I did not register. Is this a problem? It says Gauranteed for life on the box. I e-mailed Zagg to find out.

Also, is getting a replacement phone as simple as going into the Apple store and showing them my broken phone resulting in them giving me a brand new one then and there? Do they replace phones where the button falls off even though it has not been dropped or mishandled once?

Thanks
I am not sure if this is a problem. But I just bought an invisiblesheild for my iPhone. The box says Guaranteed for life, however, inside the box it says in order to give you lifetime replacement, you have to register your product with them and have to mail a copy of the receipt to them. If you did not do that, I assume they will give you a hard time.

Can't help you with the iPhone exchange question, I live in Mexico, here things are different...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.

Thanks
As long as that is true and there are no signs of abuse, you will have no problem. May not be a brand new one, but refurbs are just as good.