Any Emulators for SNES, etc available for the 3G yet?

TheFamousOne

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Was just wondering if there are any emulators that would work on the 3G so I can play me some SNES games? I heard that the v1 iPhone had some emulators, don't know where to get them though, or if they'd even work with the 3G.

TheFamousOne

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Heh, I think I'll hold off on that one. Not my first choice in games...especially for 10 bucks :(

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno but man i want mario bros on the new 3g iPhone so bad

mattolson

Bronze
Aug 23, 2007
Can you guys please read around before posting questions like this? This won't be available until jailbreaking software is available.

Try searching or browsing these forums before you post stuff like this.

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
Once the iPhone 3G and 2.0 jailbreak is released you will be able to download emulators from the installer.app. It is hard to have an iPhone and not have the nes emulator, but it will happen soon.

TheFamousOne

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Once the iPhone 3G and 2.0 jailbreak is released you will be able to download emulators from the installer.app. It is hard to have an iPhone and not have the nes emulator, but it will happen soon.
What is Jailbreak though? Will it void my warranty? You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I'm still new to this all. Is jailbreaking the same as unlocking?

BladeLWS

Jul 11, 2008
What is Jailbreak though? Will it void my warranty? You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I'm still new to this all. Is jailbreaking the same as unlocking?
Jailbreaking unlocks Apples security restrictions and allows people to use other carriers and install other software. Yes it will void your warranty if Apple finds out...