Any good free ringtone makers for the Mac

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the watcher

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
can someone tell me whats a good free ring tone maker for the mac or tell me how to make a ringtone useing garageband, i'm a new mac user

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
can someone tell me whats a good free ring tone maker for the mac or tell me how to make a ringtone useing garageband, i'm a new mac user
iToner is free for the first 30 days. Great app, no modding needed. Once you created your song from Garageband, you can send it to iTunes. Songs are sent to iTunes in AIFF format. You can convert the exported file as an MP3, from within iTunes. Drag this (mp3 file) to iToner and you should see your new ring tone in your iPhone. Have fun!

the watcher

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
iToner is free for the first 30 days. Great app, no modding needed. Once you created your song from Garageband, you can send it to iTunes. Songs are sent to iTunes in AIFF format. You can convert the exported file as an MP3, from within iTunes. Drag this (mp3 file) to iToner and you should see your new ring tone in your iPhone. Have fun!
hey thanks, but i know how to get ringtone on my iPhone without itoner i just want to now how to use garageband to make ringtones. can you or anyone give me a step by step how to use grageband.