Any newly found stinkers?

Tyger_purr

Bronze
Oct 3, 2010
Things that don't work as expected or restrictions you don't like (not actual bugs)

Such as

Newsstand won't go in a folder
No gestures on ipad1

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Things that don't work as expected or restrictions you don't like (not actual bugs)

Such as

Newsstand won't go in a folder
No gestures on ipad1

Newsstand magazines won't merge with the app? Are you on the public release of iOS and not the GM? I had the same problem and restoring to the general release fixed it.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
I am not receiving text messages now..I would say that is a big stinker. Update appeared to go perfect and I have restarted the phone a couple of times. I get the error message "Your SMS mailbox is full. New messages cannot be received until you delete some messages"

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I thought there would be a voice to text button for texting... Guess that's only for Siri.
I thought there would be also. I thought that was an iOS 5.0 feature, not Siri. That certainly doesn't require the power of the A5 chip to be functional.

Dylanj04

Aug 25, 2011
I can't wait to JB as soon as they release one. I have no desire to be tethered.
not a JB, just a glitch haha. Take two apps, put them together to create a folder and as soon as the folder animation starts happening. Drag newsstand in! Gotta be quick. Oh, and it'll crash your springboard if you try and load it from a folder so you'll have to take it out first. Weird? Haha

Badfishy

Contributor
Bronze
May 17, 2011
Houston, Texas
You can do voice to text when texting. Anytime you activate the keyboard, their will be a microphone icon you can touch to activate voice to text.
Really? I don't have it. Im on Verizon and just updates yesterday. I have the globe for alternate keyboards for my emoji and no microphone.