Any news from Ambrosia re. iToner?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SCHMEGGA

Jul 2, 2007
Still the same ol' page on their site, but supposedly there is a beta version for 1.1.1. Anyone heard any news in the last few days? Progress? Given up? Etc...

I have never updated to 1.1.1 because of my iToner ringtones.

Mactech

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Not sure but the clock is ticking...

I'm not sure what is taking so long, and they should make the beta available to everyone that purchased the software. Or that would want to try it. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure theyt are working on a solution, it would be better if they update their website a little more that they have been.

Still the same ol' page on their site, but supposedly there is a beta version for 1.1.1. Anyone heard any news in the last few days? Progress? Given up? Etc...

I have never updated to 1.1.1 because of my iToner ringtones.

SCHMEGGA

Jul 2, 2007
I too am sure that they are working hard to get a new version out. Its just with all the jailbreaking going on, I would ave thought that they would be done. Trust me I am no hacker so I don't have a clue what kind of obstacles they have come up against, I was just curious to know if they were really close to releasing the new version or if they were still a good ways off. It is just a good program that makes things so simple. I hope they figure it out.

If anyone has any news, please share with the rest of us.