Any Photogs Here?

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey Guys, I've been taking pictures for awhile, and I recently purchased a Nikon D90. I figured I'd make a post and see who else is into photography. Post up your Equipment and some of your work!

Here's a THREE Second exposure at F3.5, ISO 3200, +0.3 Exposure. Taken at 4:00am.

Next: 1/200, F29, ISO 200

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Nice pics Addam. I too have a Nikon. Have enjoyed photography as a hobby for many years.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
ADDam,
Please allow me to say brilliantly executed captures. Thanks for sharing. Here are a couple of mine. By the way in my mind Nikon is the only way to go. I shoot with nothing else..Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
Hey Guys, I've been taking pictures for awhile, and I recently purchased a Nikon D90. I figured I'd make a post and see who else is into photography. Post up your Equipment and some of your work!

Here's a THREE Second exposure at F3.5, ISO 3200, +0.3 Exposure. Taken at 4:00am.

was the color adjusted in photoshop?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
crap, sorry, i just like it and want to achieve that color style....

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
JJ, don't get your shorts all in a bind man. I was joking with you couldn't you tell. People here are to freaking uptight. Yes you can process colors like that in all the CS versions of Photoshop. I am not saying that he did in his photograph but yes it can be done. You can also set up your camera for warmer shooting. Tweak your cameras color profile to your liking. Mark

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Haha, No, thats Straight from the camera. I have an orange yard light so that had a lot to do with the colors. Do you know how to play with the saturation settings on your camera? That can get deadly! :p

Example:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
JJ, don't get your shorts all in a bind man. I was joking with you couldn't you tell. People here are to freaking uptight. Yes you can process colors like that in all the CS versions of Photoshop. I am not saying that he did in his photograph but yes it can be done. You can also set up your camera for warmer shooting. Tweak your cameras color profile to your liking. Mark
u got me all wrong, i was kidding too....

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm not a real photographer but I want to see how far I can push the photography on the iPhone.

Night camera just had an interesting update:

Option to use either delayed auto shutter, or manual shutter
Option to change auto shutter delay
I have no idea of how a shutter works so I'm not sure how to work the manual shutter on this program. But, I would love to learn!

To check out my iPhone photos, check out my signature.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I was going to compliment your work (which is great) but since you attacked Nikon. My compliment is now out of the question. Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

harleygold

Bronze
Jul 26, 2008
Anderson, IN
Wow! Those are amazing shots! My sis has a d90 and that thing make magic. I love photography but don't really have the means to buy all the little gadgets that make pictures worth wild. I own a Sony DSC-h50.